Here are some key words used during the topic. Words will be added over the course of the topic.
- Pressure: Force applied to an area divided by the size of the area
- Crust: Outermost layer of a planet
- Nuclear: Involving atomic energy
- Molten: Melted; glowing red-hot
- Meteorites: Metallic or stony objects that are the remains of meteors
- Mantle: Layer of the Earth between the core and the crust
- Diameter: Straight line through the centre of a circle that runs between two points on the outside (circumference) of the circle.
Want a challenge? Try taking part in some of the quizzes linked below
https://westernreservepublicmedia.org/weathering/teacher-materials.htm to site or quiz below